Delhi : Paytm Money, one of the leading digital brokerage platforms in the country is helping users apply for the biggest IPOs like Zomato in just a few clicks. The application will be supported by UPI, this way users need not go through the inconvenience of mentioning their bank details and can complete the IPO application process in a hassle-free and less time-consuming manner.
Additionally, users can track the upcoming anticipated IPOs, view company history, and details, download prospectus, check the detailed IPO video, report, and also the performance of past IPOs on the platform.
Besides, if you want to make changes to your bids in the IPO application, all you need to do is modify the application easily, within the IPO window.
Let’s see how you can apply for Zomato IPO through the Paytm Money app:
- Log in to the Paytm Money app and complete your KYC to open a Demat account, if not already done.
- Once given details are verified, your Demat account is opened, select the Invest in IPO section on the home screen.
- Select the IPO you wish to apply for from the list of open issues.
- Place the lot size, Cutoff price, and bid details. Enter the UPI details
- After submitting the application. You will receive a one-time mandate request on your UPI app.
- Once you accept the mandate request, your IPO application will be complete. You will get updates on the status of allotment post that.