Delhi : Union bank of India received the prestigious ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ for excellent implementation of Hindi during the year 2018-19, 2019-20 & 2020-21 at a glittering function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 14th September 2021. Shri Rajkiran Rai G., Managing Director & CEO, Union Bank of India received the Award at the hands of Shri Amit Shah, Honorable Home & Cooperation Minister, Government of India.
Union Bank of India won following 5 awards for excellent Official Language Implementation under different categories:
- Nationalized Bank Category
- Union Bank of India (e-Corporation Bank) received 1st Prize for the year 2019-20 (‘C’ Region).
- Union Bank of India received 3rd Prize for the year 2020-21
- House Magazine Category
- Union Bank of India received 2nd Prize for House magazine ‘Union Srijan’ for the year 2018-19.
- Union Bank of India (e-Andhra Bank) received 2nd Prize for House Magazine ‘Rajbhasha Sarita’ for the year 2018-19.
- TOLIC Category (C Region)
Town Official language Implementation committee (TOLIC), Vishakhapatnam of Union Bank of India (e-Andhra Bank) received 2nd Prize for the year 2019-20.