CBSE Board Has Announced 10th Exam Results

0
96

Bhubaneswar: The CBSE Board has announced the results of 10th board exams on 3 August. The result has been available on the CBSE official website.

According to the official sources, the total pass percentage of students is 94.04 percent in this year’s Class 10 exams.

Board had cancelled the exam for the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic earlier this year.

The board had followed an alternative evaluation criterion under a special tabulation policy for both 10th and 12th examinations. The students and parents have shown their satisfaction towards the kind of results the board has announced.

The girl students have exceeded the boys by 0.35 percent in the Class 10 examinations. While the total pass percentage of boys stands at 98.89 percent, the pass percentage of girls is 99.24 percent.

-OdishaAge